Leadership Lufkin Alumni Association
In May of 2008, the Leadership Lufkin Alumni Association was established to provide opportunities for participants, that have successfully completed the Leadership Lufkin program, to put into action the knowledge and skills acquired from the program. With a resource of over 500 graduates, the Alumni Association’s goals are:
- Giving back to the community by continuing to provide quality leaders.
- Continuing to grow in leadership strength through educational programs and speakers on important issues.
- Providing scholarships for Leadership Lufkin and Leadership Tomorrow.
- Bonding as a group to contribute to our community.
- Establishing networking and new friendships.
- Reconnecting with classmates.
Sign up now for the 2017- 2018 membership! Click here for the application.
Staying in Touch
Help is needed in locating Leadership Lufkin graduates. If you have kept in touch with someone from your class that has relocated and can share their contact information, please email or call Susie Cardwell at 936-631-3835 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Alumni Association, please complete the Membership Application and return it to Susie Cardwell at the Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce along with your check or cash.
If you have an interest in participating in any of the areas listed below, please indicate that on your Membership Application. For more information or questions, please contact Susie Cardwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936-634-6644.
- Advisory Board Member
- Program Activities
- Marketing and PR
- Continuing Leadership Education