Leadership Lufkin Alumni Association
In May of 2008, the Leadership Lufkin Alumni Association was established to provide opportunities for participants, that have successfully completed the Leadership Lufkin program, to put into action the knowledge and skills acquired from the program. With a resource of over 600 graduates, the Alumni Association serves to:
- Give back to the community by continuing to provide quality leaders.
- Continue to grow in leadership strength through educational programs and speakers on important issues.
- Provide scholarships for Leadership Lufkin and Leadership Tomorrow.
- Bond as a group to contribute to our community.
- Establish professional networking and new friendships.
- Reconnect with classmates.
How Do I Become a Member?
Sign up now for the 2021-2022 membership year! Just complete the Membership Application and return it to Heather Holiday, along with your check or cash to the Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce, 1615 S. Chestnut St. Lufkin, Texas 75901.
What Are the Requirements?
Anyone that has successfully completed the Leadership Lufkin program is eligible to become a member.
What Are the Benefits?
Being a member of Alumni Association makes it possible for you to:
- Assist in providing scholarships for the leadership programs by supporting the Leadership Lufkin Alumni Association.
- Assist in providing support for the for the Leadership Lufkin and Leadership Tomorrow programs.
- Have access to continuing leadership education of alumni through speakers/programs on leadership topics and important issues.
- Have access to events that help promote professional networking.
- Stay connected with other alumni through events.
- Have access to advanced information on upcoming events.
- Have access to priority ticket purchasing to Alumni events and priority seating at others.
Staying in Touch
Help is needed in locating Leadership Lufkin graduates. If you have kept in touch with someone from your class that has relocated and can share their contact information, please contact Administrative Assistant, Heather Holiday at [email protected] or call 936-634-6644.
Members of Leadership Lufkin Alumni Association can update their personal information by clicking here.